Well I am back from the Outer Banks and Chris has finished picking up things for the yard sale. For those of you who know (Joby and Marla) we stayed in Salvo and not Cape Hatteras. It was very nice and we did take the ferry to Ocracoke Island and spent the day there. My brother thought it was really neat that Joby and Marla lived on Roanoke Island. We passed that on the way there. We have found out that our Dossier was submitted to the Consulate but was rejected along with the four other families going to Kazakhstan who submitted around the same time we did. This is due to an overload there and we are told that it will be resubmitted at the end of June. It is a really big bummer but I know that God has a plan for our daughter and obviously it is not as fast as we would like it to be. However, she is out there right now and waiting......our baby Adler.
Our yard sale is going to be a hit I think! We have so much stuff and I am so grateful to those who have donated and who are going to help. It is going to be hot! We will post and update on how it goes after this weekend.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Blogs
- http://kaz-livi-wants-a-sister.blogspot.com
- http://mosspackeradoption.blogspot.com
- http://russianfairytales.blogspot.com
- http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com
- http://smilingallthewayback.blogspot.com
- http://morningstarhappenings.blogspot.com
- http://journeytomatt.blogspot.com
- http://www.wearingvets.blogspot.com
- http://ourpromisedson.blogspot.com
- http://www.ConvergentPaths.com
- http://www.vietkaz.wordpress.com
- http://www.adopting-lily.blogspot.com
- http://www.gobblefamilyadoption.blogspot.com
- http://beasleykazadventure.blogspot.com
- http://glassfamilyview.blogspot.com
- http://hornadoption.blogspot.com
- http://catabaia.blogspot.com
- http://fitzgeraldkazjourney.blogspot.com
- http://ouradventuretokaz-take2.blogspot.com
- http://hollandadoptionjourney.blogspot.com
- http://houseohstone.blogspot.com
- http://foronemoore.blogspot.com
- http://searchingforjanie.blogspot.com
- http://kentandlori.wordpress.com
- http://www.casadelmundo.wordpress.com
- http://weinmeister.blogspot.com
- http://www.freewebs.com/gobblefamilyadoption/
- http://benandsuzettejeckel.blogspot.com
- http://adoptionblogs.blogspot.com
- http://pampellfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

4 comments:
Jessica, sorry for the dossier to be rejected, but great you have such a positive atitude. If everything is OK they should not have any reason to reject it again. I love your baby`s name Adler, I think is very special and has personality.
I would love to see few pictures from yuor trip :)
Best of luck,
Catalina
I am so sorry about your dossier being rejected.
I hope you had a great time on the Outer Banks. Did you look for Blackbeard's treasure while on Ocracoke? It certainly would help with the adoption costs.
Keep your positive thoughts & additude & everything will work out when it is suppose to happen.
Marla
The end of June will be here soon! And once you travel and meet your daughter it will erase the uneasiness of all this waiting. Continue with your great perspective on it all and know that you are further along than you have been and will be there soon! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Adler! Hope the sale goes really well!
Another resource for you: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=adoption
Post a Comment