Easter at my Mom and Dad's
Amelia Island, looking out of our Bed and Breakfast
Amelia Island, Elizabeth Pointe Lodge
Savannah, GA
Marshall House Hotel, Savannah, GAI thought I would just roll the whole week into one big post of pictures. Have I ever told anyone why I work for the school system??? For the breaks of course :) Just kidding, I really do love my kids. I just hate the paperwork and IEPs that come along with it all! We started our vacation in Savannah which was a lot of fun. We then went to Amelia Island in Florida which was beautiful, despite the freezing temperatures that were abnormally low for this time of year. Easter was quiet. It was just us, my parents, and my one brother's family. We did hide eggs for my nephew Evan to find. It was a little hard to convince him that it would be fun to find the eggs since he was the only one old enough to look for them. I will admit that I was a little sad that my children were not here to celebrate Easter. With each passing holiday I try to think about what we will do next year when they are here.

4 comments:
What lovely photos - it looks like a great spring break and just think of the fun you'll have with your kids next year :)
oh Jess.. I know.. I thought the same thing... and I have my girls to focus on.. will our kids ever be here?? Soon... I sure hope!!
Loved the pics.. I am jealous.. looks like fun!!!
Good luck on the IEP's... yuck.. I know the feeling.. and you know you WERE NOT kidding about the breaks... I totally agree!!! hee hee...
great self pic. of you and Chris btw... LOVE IT!!!!
Your trips to Savannah and Amelia Island looked like fun. I love the Bed and Breakfast. Things to enjoy pre-children. We are planning a beach vacation to the Outer Banks in May and I can't wait.
Happy Easter!
The Elizabeth Point Lodge is where Rick & I stayed on our honeymoon! Did you know or remember that?
Post a Comment