Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Perm, sledding and more cousins!







Yes, it is true. My three year old has gotten a perm! Just like her mama at that age :)
Look closely and you can see the deer in the background!
The Homestead, Hot Springs VA

Nana D

5 comments:

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... I can't believe you really permed that babies hair... LOL!
My mom did the same thing to me... from about 3 on... URG!!! :)
let's see some pics of it now.. can't wait.. I bet it's adorable... does she like it???

Joby and Marla said...

they are growing so quickly!!!!! we hope to see you soon :)

Jstar said...

Oh my heck! (that's a Utah expression, BTW) You guys are crazy with a capital K! We *must* see a-few-days-after pics of the hair.

Unknown said...

Chris and Jess .... the children are beautiful Nana D told me over the phone all about them but I am so tickled to see their happy little faces.....they are just bursting with personality i can tell that !!!!! Barry was so proud to know he was going to be a grandpa I know he would have adored them.... Congratulations and Blessings to your entire family... Love u guys, Lisa

Becki Stone said...

They are getting so big! And a perm!!!! =) I can't wait to see how it looks now! Post a picture!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker