Saturday, April 12, 2008

No News but Still Preparing

So we don't have any news about the adoption to share but today I (jessica) discovered with my brother Rick how to use Skype. Someone else used this on their journey in Kaz (Kim or Kristen?). So we both downloaded it and we could call each other for free! So anyone who wants to can download this to their computer and we can talk to each other. The call comes right through the computer. I need to buy a microphone because I guess my desktop is too old and didn't come with one. But I am sure that our laptop has one which is what we will bring with us. Does anyone else have skype now? Call me if so....the skype name is jessica.crutchfield

1 comment:

Suzette & Tate said...

Just found your blog and thought I would drop you a note to say hi. We are also in the beginning stages of adopting from Kaz. We just finished our Dossier this week and waiting for it to go into translation. We look forward to keeping up with your blog during your journey.

Suzette

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker