Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bonding Day 3 Pictures






























Everyday with our children gets better and better! So I want to share a little bit about our kids. They are twins, boy and girl. They are a little over 2 1/2 years old. I am a proud mama and have to say that today our little girl said "help" in English and did the exact sign for it. I almost cried. More" was much easier with the help of Cheerios. They are very happy children and are already recognizing us as mama and papa.





17 comments:

Shull said...

Crutch, I'm on vacation, but had to log into my mom's computer to check in with your progress. I'm so happy for you, your wife, and now your two beautiful kids. It looks like things are going great for you. I'll keep checking in and know my families prayers are going out to you and your new family.
Congrats!
Your buddy,

Jeff "Budda Belly" Shull

Cameron said...

Congratulations to the Crutchfield family of four!!! I am loving the blog updates, please keep them coming! The kids are absolutely adorable and everyone looks so happy. Give them hugs from everybody in the U.S.

jodi nilsen said...

Jessica and Chris
I am so excited for you just looking at the adorable pics. They seem very HAPPY!!!!!I could just scoop them up and hug the daylights out of them. I will look for snow suits for them when they make their first visit to Wisconsin SNOW. Keep the pics coming, love it. Enjoy this special time in your life!!!
Love Jodi

Alison said...

It is so fun to see your blog pix, since we were just there too. Happy to see the kids' smiling faces again, they are such great kids. You ALL are lucky! Love the picture by the irises, we just missed them blooming. So glad you are enjoying everything as much as we did. Congrats! - Alison in Ohio

Jstar said...

Hooray for a first family picture! You guys look so perfect together.

I have to admit, Karaganda looks a lot more inviting in May :)

Becki Stone said...

Oh I love the family picture!!!! They are so cute! Best of both worlds..a boy and a girl! How perfect. It would be awesome to see you in Almaty!!! Fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love it....the cheerios!! I'm glad to see the family picture. I know I keep saying this but I'm so happy for yall and it's so great to see all four of you so happy!!!!!

Dean and Janie said...

Wow!!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys...it's Chasity...I borrowed Thea's log in so that I too could see your precious little ones!! I teared up at the sight of you and your little ones in your first family picture...what an adorable family!! I am sooo happy for you guys!! Keep posting pictures!! Congrats again!!

Laurie said...

Hi, the crutchfield family looks absolutely perfect. i am addicted to your blog. I will warn the rest of the pt/ot dept. to have tissues handy. keep us posted.

Joby and Marla said...

I love the smiles!!!!

I knew it wouldn't take them long to start recognizing you as Mama & Papa.

They look so happy:)

The flowers outside the baby house look sooo much better than all the snow. I am sure that the twins love going outside to play.

Hugs & Kisses
Joby & Marla

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

Is it just me or are the smiles getting bigger by the day? I love it!!! They are so precious... and the picture.. well, beyond words!!!
Love the signs... and wow... already "help"... so smart!! ;-)

Trista & Brian said...

Jess & Chris- wbat a special time! We are thrilled to see all the precious pictures of them....they are beautiful...can't wait to meet them in person. You all look so happy. We love you!!

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so thankful that your visits are going so well. They look so happy! I love that you are teaching them sign as they learn English. We tried to do the same, but we didn't stick with it once home like we should have done.

Your family photo is precious!!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

They do look happy indeed! I am glad each day gets better and better!

Unknown said...

What a great family portrait, those kids look so happy. It has to be great to see that in their eyes. Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

You just made me shed a (happy) tear Jess! Isn't it the best feeling in the world!?

Jamie :)

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker